Parent Teacher Conferences = February 12, 13; 3:15-8:00 pm. Sign-up info coming soon to your home address.
Tuesday, February 27, 2018 = Picture Retakes
Congratulations to the Harding Future City competitors who did a great job sharing their cities Saturday at the state contest.
Those students were: Eli Ervin, Alex Fenoglio, Colin Flannagan, Keaton Gerber, Jonah Hallam, Rylee Jaeger, Liz Koeppen, Taylor Matta, Hanna McLaughlin, Lydia Mullins, Malayna Tritle-Guger, Ashlynn Wilson, and Ashanti Wyatt.
The team of Hanna, Colin, Eli, and Malayna earned 5th place in the state as well as a special award for ideas on Healthy Aging at Home.
Do you ever….
Just wish everyone would leave you alone?
- Feel so worried you can’t think straight?
- Have trouble focusing on what people are saying or doing?
- Have trouble falling asleep at night?
Would you like to…
- Learn more about how your brain works?
- Learn strategies for how to deal with strong emotions?
- Have a better understanding of your feelings?
If you answered “Yes!” to any of these, consider joining a “Mindfulness Matters” group that will be meeting on Tuesdays after school beginning February 6. Sign up information is in the office or in Mrs. Bradley’s room, #201.
Autism is a Superpower!!!! The Harding Autism Program is selling T-shirts for Autism Awareness. T-shirts are only $10 each and the proceeds will help send our students to Camp Courageous in April. Pick up your order form in the Student Information area or in Room 117. Orders are due on Wednesday January 31st!
HAVE YOU ORDERED YOUR HARDING YEARBOOK YET? THE DEADLINE IS APPROACHING FAST! YOU WON’T WANT TO MISS OUT ON THIS BOOK FILLED WITH COLORED PHOTOS OF YOUR PEERS, TEACHERS, TEAMS, ETC., IN ADDITION TO SEVERAL CANDID PHOTOS CAPTURING YOUR MEMORIES OF THE 2017-2018 SCHOOL YEAR. Order forms are available in your 8th hour class or at the Student Info Center. Yearbooks can also be ordered on-line at ybpay.lifetouch.com. DON’T DELAY . . . . ORDER TODAY!
KEEP COLLECTING THOSE HY-VEE RECEIPTS AND BOXTOPS! SEND THEM TO SCHOOL WITH YOUR STUDENT TO BRING TO THE MAIN OFFICE.
A REMINDER ABOUT BEFORE SCHOOL PROCEDURES:
Students will remain outside, prior to 7:42, unless:
35 degrees or below
- Extreme weather conditions exist
Students are only allowed to enter the building if:
- Eating breakfast
- Clinic -- unless there is a need for an escort (injured, vomiting, etc…) the student should go to the clinic, to take care of business, on their own.
- Working with a teacher – A pass from the teacher is required